scheduling

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Oct 5 12:30:06 EDT 2015

Sounds like a job for a standalone app that accepts messages.

Bob S

On Oct 2, 2015, at 19:40 , Mike Bonner <bonnmike at gmail.com<mailto:bonnmike at gmail.com>> wrote:

Probably the easiest way would be to have a send loop running, and see if
any jobs (whatever you want to call it) are due yet.  If you keep the jobs
sorted you can check the next one in queue, and if its not time for it to
fire yet, none of them are, so loop.   If it IS time, keep checking the
list until you hit a job that isn't due yet. then loop again.

On Fri, Oct 2, 2015 at 8:27 PM, Mike Kerner <MikeKerner at roadrunner.com<mailto:MikeKerner at roadrunner.com>>