DP6 more strict?

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sun Oct 4 21:47:56 EDT 2015

On 10/04/2015 07:21 AM, Mark Waddingham wrote:

> I'm still somewhat on the fence about it but am intending to wait and see whether the change is going to cause more trouble than it's worth. We can always revert the patch in a subsequent build based on further feedback.

I'm on the fence about this one as well.

Although I'm really tending toward allowing the alternate syntax. If the
engine's parser can handle it then it seems silly not to change the
documentation to allow either form. Aren't we supposed to be about
empowering users rather than dictating and restricting what can be done?

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com