Release 6.7.7 / 7.1.0

Peter TB Brett peter.brett at livecode.com
Sun Oct 4 12:48:32 EDT 2015

On 2015-10-04 17:32, Richmond wrote:
> 7.1.0 installer crashes on a 64-bit install of Xubuntu 14.0.4.4

At what stage does it crash?  Does it print any messages to the console?
  Are you running the 64-bit installer or the 32-bit installer?
Community, Indy or Business edition?  Have you filed a bug report?
Inquiring minds wish to know. ;-)

For what it's worth, it seems to work fine for me on Fedora 22 x86-64.
We will quite likely will need all of the information above to figure
out what's going on.  It'll definitely make things easier if you file a
bug report where we can collect all of the information in one place!

                                 Peter

--
Dr Peter Brett <peter.brett at livecode.com>
LiveCode Open Source Team