Release 8.0.0 DP 6

Martin Koob mkoob at rogers.com
Fri Oct 2 17:54:44 EDT 2015

I downloaded DP6 to try my application on it for Global Jam

I tried it on My MacBook Pro retina.
In  Mac OS X 10.11 I opened my application to see if it would run.   It
opened but when I clicked on an object with the pointer tool the object
would receive a mouseUp.
Sometimes I would click on an object with the browse tool and the object
would be selected.
I could not get a popup menu to appear when clicking with the pointer tool
and the control key down so can't open the script editor for that project.
I could not open the script editor for a button with I pressed option and
command key and clicked on the button with the browse tool.

I tried again with a simple stack with one button and saw the same thing.

I tried both the indy and community versions.

I tried this Mac OS X 10.8.5 and got the same results.

I also got the same results with DP5.

I tried DP2 and that did not happen.

I tried this on a Mac Mini and I don't see this at all.

Is anyone else seeing this?  Any idea as to why this would happen?

Martin