Ask me about LiveCode Builder during the Global Jam!

Peter TB Brett peter.brett at livecode.com
Fri Oct 2 15:21:55 EDT 2015

Hi all,

I'll be doing an "Ask Me Anything" session on reddit during the global
jam.  It'll be on Monday 5th October from 15:00 to 22:00 BST (or your
regional equivalent), and you'll be able to find the discussion thread
in the LiveCode subreddit <https://reddit.com/r/livecode> on Monday
afternoon.

I'll be super happy to (attempt to) answer all of your gnarly technical
questions about LiveCode Builder, how it works, what you can do with it,
what we want you to be able to do with it, and so on.  I might answer
some other questions as well depending on how busy things get (and on my
knowledge level)!

                                         Peter

--
Dr Peter Brett <peter.brett at livecode.com>