IPV6...

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Oct 2 12:47:49 EDT 2015

<rant>
EFF iOS development then and EFF Apple to the lowest parts of heck. This might be the thing that pushes me over the edge and makes me switch to (ick) ANDROID! AAAARRRGGGHHHH!

Seriously, we were told the world would run out of IP addresses 10 years ago. It hasn't. We were told the world would run out of water 25 years ago. It hasn't. We were told the world would run out of food... you get the idea. we need to rebel against these disaster barons and tell then where to get off.
</rant>

Bob S