What's everyone working on this month? (September 2015 edition)

David V Glasgow dvglasgow at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 03:16:52 EDT 2015

Well, Trevor, since I have your attention,

1/ My old eyes now struggle with the fixed on-screen display size,
2/ Distinguishing between font styles is similarly difficult
3/ I would like a numbered graphic to insert in the text to match the number blobs on the screenshot.  Currently I use a numbered list, but the text doesn’t always want to follow a list format.  The alternative is to keep typing “marked ’n’ above”, which becomes a bit wearing.

Pleased you’ve managed to get into software as a service to big business, but even more pleased the tool still works for the solo developer.

Cheers,

David G