What's everyone working on this month? (September 2015 edition)

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Thu Oct 1 08:10:17 EDT 2015

All of my real work is creating and managing in-house applications.  We are
an international company, but my primary focus is improving business
efficiency locally, and in some capacity in my region.

My latest app provides an interface to gather work orders for 5 sites in my
region, and download all required files to produce those orders from a
centrally managed server.  This eliminates the errors associated with
manual processes such as going through the server filesystem and dragging
files from thousands of folders.  Files were constantly being lost, and
folders were lost inside other unrelated folders.  Now, the system is
clean, efficient, and accurate thanks to LiveCode.  No human hands access
the server now.  Just the app.