What's everyone working on this month? (September 2015 edition)

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Thu Oct 1 07:23:39 EDT 2015

On Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 6:22 AM, David V Glasgow <dvglasgow at gmail.com> wrote:

> Im working on the manual just now, using another LC product, what used to
> be Blue Mango’s ScreenSteps.  Not sure what happened to Blue Mango, but for
> documenting a product, it’s the bees knees.  (ScreenSteps is nothing to do
> with me, just a happy user.)

Hi David,

ScreenSteps is alive and well. It just grew into a SASS product that
companies use for larger support, onboarding, and education projects.

http://www.screensteps.com

I'm actually working on the next major update to the desktop software
component of ScreenSteps. It is used for authoring help articles. I'm
writing it in LiveCode 8.

--
Trevor DeVore
ScreenSteps