gjpqy cut off while typing

BNig bernd.niggemann at uni-wh.de
Thu Oct 1 03:51:55 EDT 2015

Hi Paul,

I like your idea to use textshift for screenrefresh, no fiddling with
selectedChunk etc.

Just one little change to your code in case textshift has not been set
before. Then textShift would be empty.
Adding 0 to it will not change previous text shift and if textShift has not
been set it will not throw an error.
And a textShift of 0 does not accumulate "textShifts" in
styledText/htmlText.

on textChanged
   set the textShift of last char of me to the textShift of last char of me
+0
end textChanged

Kind regards
Bernd