Death of the Application Browser

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Nov 30 15:41:39 EST 2015

On 11/29/2015 12:50 AM, Brahmanathaswami wrote:
> Jacque: can you detail your requirements that make it a must for your
> stacks to use the AP?

1. Horizontal/column view so it is easy to drill down from stack to card
to object, and see their relationships to everything else. Basically I
want Finder column view.
2. I need to see card numbers and object layer numbers.
3. I need to see IDs for all cards and objects.
4. I need the ability to open the property inspector for an unselected
object for quick reference, without changing the current selection or
location.

I'll probably think of other things. The main problem for me is the
amount of scrolling necessary to locate things, the inability to see
where I'm at in the object hierarchy, and the way the PB forces unwanted
navigation.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com