Dinner's on me

Kevin Miller kevin at livecode.com
Mon Nov 30 13:05:45 EST 2015

Hi all,

I greatly enjoy our conferences as an opportunity to meet and really talk
with you. So I'm delighted that the next 12 purchasers of a LiveCode
Conference ticket will get an invite to dinner with me. Get your ticket
today and join me for drinks in my flat followed by dinner in a local
restaurant I really like. It'll be a blast! And I'll do my best to persuade
Mark Waddingham to join us. This is your opportunity to talk shop and tell
me what you do with LiveCode, what you want us to do next, and discuss how
we can collaborate to make LiveCode ever better.

Edinburgh 2016. August. See you there!

https://livecode.com/edinburgh-2016/

Kind regards,

Kevin