Edinburgh Conference Partners?

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sun Nov 29 12:02:19 EST 2015

On 11/29/2015 03:14 AM, Peter Reid wrote:
> Hi
>
> Will there be any alternate programme for partners?

There is always an alternate program for partners. Jo usually arranges
some amazing things wherever we are, and she's in her home territory
this time around.

But even if there isn't one this time... we'll be in Edinburgh at the
start of Festival Month. There is way too much to do every minute of the
day. The problem is just with narrowing down the choices. The schedule
for the Fringe Festival will be online beforehand.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com