Gmail API and Oath 2 - How to access using LiveCode ?

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Sun Nov 29 11:22:19 EST 2015

I just want to thank you for your efforts toward getting Oauth 2 and Gmail
/ Gapp integration for LiveCode.

I for one, need it for the Desktop - NOT limited to a subset of mobile.
Richard Gaskin indicated in another thread that the mothership will likely
do another crowd-funded drive for "advanced networking".  By whatever means
we can achieve this, I want it to be supported on ALL SUPPORTED LC
platforms, not yet another iOS only thing.  Again, thank you for bringing
up this most needed functionality for discussion / collaboration on this
list.

~Roger