Google App Streaming

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sat Nov 28 19:50:33 EST 2015

Articles like this are definitely of interest (even with the "religious" zealotry). But one major detail missing from the article is the search part of the equation: Google has apparently indexed the search results of thousands of apps (Play Store only, I think) and now includes results from those apps along with its general web results. The end product is a sort of blurring of web and app, allowing people to find/access content and information a bit more seamlessly.

One questioning remaining to be answered is how this all works with paid apps and content. Guess I should look this up on the web...

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media UX/UI Design