Death of the Application Browser

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 22:50:38 EST 2015

Have you tried Navigator? It is a very simple list view, fairly quick, can
be made small and collapses down even smaller, and allows for multiple
instances so you can see/work with many separate stacks at the same time.

I only kinda sorta support it though, so your mileage may vary. The version
included with LC is nowhere near up to date. I can send you a more recent
one if you like. Also, I haven't updated Navigator at all for LC 8, so I
don't know at all how well it handles the new LCB controls.