[OT] Seeking a contact in Perth, Australia

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Wed Nov 25 14:24:43 EST 2015

I would offer to be a contact but Tasmania -> Perth is like Turkey -> UK. Probably not all that helpful. Unless of course you mean Perth, Tasmania rather than Perth, Western Australia but given it’s just a small town with no University it seems unlikely ;-)

All of the Aus LiveCoders I’m aware of are of the east coast. We setup a google group LiveCode Downunder a while back but it didn’t really go anywhere. I think there’s about 20 of us in there...