ASK dialog box

Lyn Teyla lyn.teyla at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 12:28:22 EST 2015

Hi Randy,

As Klaus mentioned, when the 'Cancel' button is pressed, not only is "it" set to empty, but "the result" is also set to "Cancel".

If the user leaves the dialog blank by pressed 'OK', then both "it" and "the result" are set to empty.

-----

on mouseUp
   ask "Are you a bunny?"
   if the result is "Cancel" then...