learning resources for kids

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Tue Nov 24 19:35:48 EST 2015

I don't think he's spoilt rotten but then again I'm biased ;-)

He doesn't have a FB account. Our kids aren't allowed to get one until they are 13 which is FB policy.

I wanted something game focussed because code.org and the other apps he has been using are game focussed so I didn't want to throw him at LiveCode after that and say look here's this tutorial showing how to put together a point of sale app.

Cheers

Monte

Sent from my iPhone