Components not an IDE?

David Bovill david.bovill at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 09:08:41 EST 2015

Yes, simplicity and immediate utility out of the box is how I'd see it -
but what's in the box?

I'd suggest a minimal read / write environment - something that gets us
back to the original ideal if the web.

Now what if getting the tools was as simple as browsing to a web page? I
think literate programming should place documentation first - so let's use
audio, video and text in a stack-runner like way - but enable editing and
authoring through components.