revStacks hitting my openField handler in library

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 19:29:35 EST 2015

I don't think that this is supposed to happen . . .

I've taken the time to break my substacks into their own files, and load
them all.  Now a version increment only creates a new 875k file rather than
9mb.

It's taken some thinking, and what used to be the mainstack needs to be a
library (otherwise, I would need to do to much disassembly on saving).

Anyway, after fighting a couple of hours, I managed to put in a trace
function into a handler that should never have been called at that stage.

My library script with openField is getting called by every
revWhateverOrAnother script for every open field--with disastrous results,
as It tries to call another handler slideDfl that positions any default
field that might exist.

This is 7.1.1rc3

Am I missing something; I don't believe that the current stack or it's
additions should end up in the path of the library sick.

I hacked around it with

   *if* char -4 to -2 of the long name of the target = "rev" *then*

      *--it's a rev stack calling*

      *pass* openField

   *end* *if*

but that's ugly and cumbersome.