use-livecode Digest, Vol 146, Issue 26

Terry Vogelaar tvogelaar at de-mare.nl
Mon Nov 16 22:06:57 EST 2015

Hi Stephen,

That space needs to be a space; not a %20.

But I found the solution. There was a helpful user contributed note in the documentation of the shell command: change the $PATH variable. I figured out what the $PATH was in the Terminal and I copied it. Then I changed the variable in LiveCode to match it. It worked like a breeze and it solved my problem.

With kind regards,
Terry Vogelaar