Google maps and fullscreenmode

Ludovic THEBAULT ludovic.thebault at laposte.net
Sat Nov 14 04:34:32 EST 2015

Hello,

I want to display google maps on an mobile app.
My app use the fullscreenmode property to display on any device.
But on "retina" screens, my map is very smaller (in the html code of the google map page, we need to put the width and height in pixels).
Even if i adjust the pixel size of the map, all the content of web page are very small.

here a screenshot :
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0r31dqli5zjk4fm/Capture%20d%E2%80%99%C3%A9cran%202015-11-14%20%C3%A0%2010.28.30.png?dl=0

At left the normal display, at right on the simulator of an iphone 5.

Any ideas to show a real size of the web page ?

Livecode 6.7.7

thanks