[ANN] DropboxAPI_2_tester

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Wed Nov 11 23:19:08 EST 2015

Gerard, this is great!I¹m using Guglielmo¹s library (which is also
fantastic) in a couple of current project but I can see myself
transitioning to this before too long.

Once I got the paths stuff sorted out it worked beautifully.

Terry...

On 9/11/2015 8:03 pm, "use-livecode on behalf of gmcrev"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of gmcrev at tpg.com.au>