MouseMove message interrupted when I change cards

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Tue Nov 10 23:25:07 EST 2015

Hi David:

Try the following in your message box.  Is this what you're trying to do?
go url "http://tactilemedia.com/download/graphic_nav.livecode"

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

On 11/10/15, 7:38 PM, "use-livecode on behalf of David Epstein"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of dfepstein at comcast.net>