can't build, won't build !@?

Neil Roger neil at livecode.com
Tue Nov 10 06:30:55 EST 2015

Hi John,

I can confirm this one :) Bit of a funky one as using your assets on a
fresh stack works without issue so seems to point to something stack
specific. We'll keep you posted via the bug report.

Kind Regards,

Neil

LiveCode Technical Support Lead
neil at livecode.com <mailto:neil at livecode.com>

LiveCode
+44 (0) 845 219 8923.
25A Thistle Street Lane South West, Edinburgh, EH2 1EW
http://www.livecode.com

Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/pages/LiveCode/121318328010780>
Twitter <https://twitter.com/livecode> Youtube
<https://www.youtube.com/user/RunRevLtd> Linkedin