Overriding system shortcuts in OSX

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Nov 9 12:20:32 EST 2015

Oddly, when I have a Quit command in a custom menu, the option does not show up. I think this is because the Livecode menu has a Quit option already, which when using the browse tool will hilite when pressing CMD-Q, but will not actually quit. I have not tested this in a standalone yet.

I have no shutDownRequest commands in my scripts.

Bob S