Using "send...in <time>" wirh private commands?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Nov 9 12:00:51 EST 2015

One thing you might want to do using this process is to wait a period of time before trying to read or write to said file. Unix based operating systems will create a placeholder file prior to writing the actual file so that another process cannot use that filename in the middle of a write operation. I suppose you can also try to open the file for write even if you only want to read, which the OS will not allow while it is writing to it.

Bob S