Release 6.7.8 RC 3 / 7.1.1 RC 3

Sebastien Nouat sebastien.nouat at livecode.com
Mon Nov 9 11:31:53 EST 2015

Dear List Members,

We are pleased to announce the release of LiveCode 6.7.8 RC3 and 7.1.1 RC 3.

*Release Content*
This release contains 3 regressions fixes (fixed in both 6.7.8 RC 3 and
7.1.1 RC 3).

* App Transport  Security*

By default, iOS applications built with Xcode 7.0 and Xcode 7.1 are not
letting users loading unsecure HTTP page, but only HTTPS ones.

Even though this is not a recommended behaviour, we added the
possibility for the users to deploy application able to access HTTP by
disabling
ATS in the Standalone Settings for iOS.

You can read more information about this in the release notes, in the
Engine Changes section.

*Getting the Release*
To get the release please download the installer directly at:
http://downloads.livecode.com

*6.7.8 RC 3 / 7.1.0 RC 3*
The next RC build is planned to be released next week - or Final build,
if no new regression is reported.

If you reported a bug in BugZilla, you can check whether it will be
fixed by having a look at its status.
Bugs reported against LiveCode 6.7 or LiveCode 7.x will be fixed in the
next release, if the status is AWAITING_BUILD.

You can also follow our release schedule, and bug fixing patches, on our
GitHub repository <https://github.com/runrev/livecode/milestones>.

Warm regards,

The LiveCode Team