garbage collection run amok again in 7.1.1Rc2?

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 11:53:06 EST 2015

I've seen similar, to the point where keystrokes are dropped in the script
editor, and I must type REAAAALY slow to get things going.  Unfortunately,
while it happens often enough to notice, I haven't managed to nail down a
recipe.  Sometimes it goes away when I shut the dictionary, other times I
turn off messages for a moment (as if there was a runaway handler, that
wasn't actually cpu locking, but was close..)  Mostly in various 7
versions, once or twice in 8.