HTML5 product

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Thu Nov 5 15:03:29 EST 2015

> On 6 Nov 2015, at 6:50 am, Peter TB Brett <peter.brett at livecode.com> wrote:
>
> * The LiveCode engine, compiled to a (large) JavaScript file.  This is the same for every standalone created with a particular version of LiveCode
>
> * A special ".html.mem" file that's used for engine initialisation. This is also the same for every standalone.

Peter I haven’t looked at this for a while. Will we have the option of delivering these two files from a common LiveCode server (or better yet using something like cloudfront) so that users can cache the engine once for multiple apps from multiple developers or is that not going to work?

Cheers

Monte