QT/Win vulnerability and strutting Builder's stuff

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Wed Nov 4 13:42:24 EST 2015

On Wednesday, November 4, 2015, Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com>
wrote:

> A new player-like control wouldn't need editable text, so if it's within
> the scope of what Builder can do today perhaps it's not only a good use
> case for showing off Builder but also knocks one of the most desirable
> Kickstarter goals, yes?

Hopefully the work that was done to create the browser widget in
DP-8 laid the necessary foundation for the multimedia control. Given my
(limited) understanding, it appears that displaying a browser in a widget
and sending callbacks uses the same underlying widget features that
displaying a media player would require. I could be at off though.

--
Trevor DeVore