Release 8.0.0 DP 8

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Tue Nov 3 14:04:58 EST 2015

On 2015-11-03 20:02, Mark Wieder wrote:
> On 11/03/2015 10:52 AM, Mark Waddingham wrote:
>
>> (Same applies to Mark Wieder too - if he notices this post :)).
>
> I noticed the post, but I always install for all users.

Yes - but local user accounts can hold user-specific system settings. So
whilst LiveCode might be installed for 'All Users' - it still runs in
the context of the current user (unless of course you sudo it!).

So however LiveCode is installed, trying in a completely fresh user
account could still provide potentially useful information.

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

LiveCode: Everyone can create apps