Release 8.0.0 DP 8

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Tue Nov 3 13:36:07 EST 2015

On 2015-11-03 19:06, Richmond wrote:
> I installed the 64-bit version as "You Only" and started LiveCode up.
>
> As soon as I clicked on one of the dropDown menus in revMenuBar
> everything locked up.

When you say 'locked up' I take it you mean the entire desktop?

This is less than ideal :)

At least there seem to be two data points now - you and Mark Wieder seem
to be having resource / lock-up type issues.

Again, here, a list of packages you have installed on your system might
help us see what the interaction is - in particular (assuming I'm right
in thinking it could be clipboard related) do you have any clipboard
manager / assistant type software installed on your system?

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

LiveCode: Everyone can create apps