Chromebook deployment...

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Mon Nov 2 17:03:30 EST 2015

I stand corrected, sorry.  I just created a new stack with Revolution 1.1
in Windows 7 (yes really), and the edges were resizable.  I may have
displaced my frustration, which was that earlier versions of OS X were
forcing me to use the corner when my virtualized Win XP (on the same
machine) was living life fancy free.

I agree with Richard that the menu mnemonics should be corrected / made to
act as other modern Win apps do.  So I still believe that Apple gets the
lions share of attention simply because it is the developers preference.
My experience in a corp environment is they will use the less expensive
computer wherever possible.  I don't see either situation changing.

~Roger