AW: How do you handle the poor performance of LC 7?

tbodine bodine at bodinetraininggames.com
Sun May 31 19:02:05 EDT 2015

Thanks Richard and Mike.

I will run without Project Browser and see how that goes.

Mike, good theory on drives, but not a factor here: this machine runs off
one SSD. No USB drives involved. I don't have data on the time factor, but
I'll start logging my sessions to look for a pattern.

>>When a hard crash occurs, do you kill whatever processes might be hung,
then immediately restart lc? Or do you restart the whole machine? I'd
recommend a total machine restart at least once then see if stability will
increase for a while.

I have done both... relaunch LC immediately and, other times, restart the
machine.

Thanks for the insights.

Tom