Toronto LiveCode Meetup poll - best time for future meetings

Martin Koob mkoob at rogers.com
Sun May 31 17:29:02 EDT 2015

I am planning to have another LiveCode meet up in Toronto.  I want to gauge
interest in that and determine a good day and time to hold it.  I have
posted a poll on the meetUp page for the *Greater Toronto Area LiveCode
Users Group*.
http://www.meetup.com/Greater-Toronto-Area-LiveCode-Users-Group/polls/
<http://www.meetup.com/Greater-Toronto-Area-LiveCode-Users-Group/polls/>

If you are already a member of the group please respond to the poll.
If you are not a member but live in the Toronto area and are interested in
coming to one of these meet ups please join the meet up group to respond to
it.

Thanks.

Martin Koob