help with timecode

Walt Brown walter.h.brown at gmail.com
Sat May 30 10:07:29 EDT 2015

You are using timescale? My assumption is that "interval" = "frame".

"Use the timeScale property <javascript:void(0)> to convert internal movie
or sound times into seconds. The timeScale is the number of intervals per
second of a movie or sound. These intervals are used for the player's
<javascript:void(0)> startTime <javascript:void(0)>, endTime
<javascript:void(0)>, duration <javascript:void(0)>, and currentTime
<javascript:void(0)>properties <javascript:void(0)>, and you can use the
timeScale property <javascript:void(0)> to convert from the time scale used
by the movie or sound to seconds."