How do you handle the poor performance of LC 7?

Andrew Kluthe andrew at ctech.me
Fri May 29 11:27:15 EDT 2015

As a personal rule of thumb, I don't use anything post-6.x.x for anything
but trying out the bleeding edge features. Most of my critical stuff uses
5.5 due to previous performance concerns before they even officially rolled
out 7. It seems to be a lot better now, but I guess I've just been hanging
back from upgrading the important stuff until I stop seeing emails like
these on the list.