IDE: find a string in a field

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Thu May 28 11:17:44 EDT 2015

On Windows if any other window except for the script editor is in focus then
a ctrl F will bring up the other search window. This actually is a pain
sometimes when testing an app. One must always click into the script editor
before doing a code search.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services