Livecode server

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Wed May 27 13:50:12 EDT 2015

I can get the pre-installed community version of LC server to respond using
my on-rev account. A simple script to return the LC version the
pre-installed LC server works.

I want to use a commercial version because I have password protected scripts
so I changed the .htaccess to:

Options -Indexes

AddHandler livecode-script .lc
Action livecode-script /cgi-bin/lc-server/701/livecode-server

When I try to run a simple script "put the version" I get

__________________________
to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at
webmaster at evergreeninfo.on-rev.com to inform them of the time this error
occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

I know I am pointing to the correct place because if I change the
livecode-server file in the /701 folder to livecode-server2 I get a 404.

What am I missing?

Thanks

Ralph DiMola
IT Director