Resolution of PDF in player object

David Epstein dfepstein at comcast.net
Tue May 26 19:09:55 EDT 2015

In the past, when I displayed a PDF in a player object on my PowerPC Mac Mini, I could scale it to, say, 1.5x the formattedWidth and formattedHeight, and see it beautifully displayed at full resolution.  On my newer MacBook Air and iMac this is not true; the PDF looks terrible when scaled to anything other than 100%.  And if I print it, even at 100%, I get screen quality, i.e., very bad, resolution.  Has something changed?  Can LiveCode not display or print PDFs at full resolution on an Intel Mac?

David Epstein