SQLite DOT functions

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue May 26 11:10:14 EDT 2015

Depending on what information you need to collect, there is another way -
see pragma table_info on the sqlite web site. It gives basic info about
each column in a table, including the name, data type, whether it can be
null or not, default value, and whether it is part of the primary key.
Easier to parse than the CREATE statement (one line per column, tab
delimited) if that's what you need to do.

Pete
lcSQL Software