On-rev setup

Ethan Lish ethanlish at gmail.com
Mon May 25 14:47:42 EDT 2015

Hello,
My goal is to create a captive server which can only be accessed via our authorized LiveCode client.
This would me that, when an unauthorized client attempts connection;- the application will be distributed via the store- access via our authorized LiveCode client to server resources are logged & permitted - our authorized LiveCode client appropriately protects embedded URL, accounts & passwords - access via an unauthorized client to server resources via HTTP/HTTPS are exception logged, denied access & redirected to a ‘load our application’ page- access via an unauthorized client to server resources via mySQL are exception logged & denied access
The above is fairly straight forward on a private closed network, but presents a challenge when hosting on on-rev.com or in the cloud.
I would be interested if anyone has a product or white paper  or recommended strategy for the above.
Thanks,Ethan