maintaining text formatting during copy/paste

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Mon May 25 14:21:27 EDT 2015

I go through this battle every few months . . .

At the moment, making my forms, I am pasting text from the official pdfs I
have to create into label fields and then clearing that information.

I have a maintenance routine that sets the fontSize of these fields to the
fntSiz of those fields when set.  Once again, though, I"m losing formatting
on copy paste, possibly because the text had kept some of its formatting.

I'm toying with modifying that loop so that it looks to see if the
formattedText of a field has a font, and if so, setting the fntNam and
fntSiz  of the field to the values of the text, and then clearing the text
(and possibly substituting/manipulating for certain fonts).   The loop
would then set the textSize and textFont of any label field having these
attributes to fntNam and fntSiz.

Does this make sense?  will it work?
--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.