Edit the script of a stack without opening it

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat May 23 12:10:28 EDT 2015

It usually works for me to click the Messages button in the toolbar (to turn off messages) before opening the stack. That prevents a crash if the problem is script related. You can still use the editor and other IDE stacks, and you may also be able to turn messages back on after the stack has opened.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com