gps tracker

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Thu May 21 17:01:22 EDT 2015

> On 22 May 2015, at 5:32 am, Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com> wrote:
>
> That would seem useful for handling locations in LC in general.
>
> To paraphrase Steve Jobs, why doesn't it do that?

Well it’s a different API for a start and then there’s the fact that the suspended state is not officially supported by LiveCode. The question has been asked several times why it’s not supported and as far as I know there hasn’t been much of a response. Lots of people have removed the exits on suspend key from the plist without many issues though.

Cheers

--
Monte Goulding

M E R Goulding <http://goulding.ws/> - software development services