Clock

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu May 21 10:29:43 EDT 2015

Roger Eller wrote:

 > Building such a tiny ui on a watch face has been both a fun and
 > challenging diversion from my normal work on the desktop.  Minimal
 > is the key.  I'll try your clock on my watch when I find some time.

Enjoy it on your own or on an Android Wear watch, but it turns out that
clocks are among the ever-growing list of forbidden apps with Apple's watch:

Apple to devs: Watch out, don't make the Watch into a, well, a watch
<http://www.theregister.co.uk/2015/04/28/apple_watch_apps/>

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems