gps tracker

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Wed May 20 21:40:01 EDT 2015

> On 21 May 2015, at 10:16 am, Roger Eller <roger.e.eller at sealedair.com> wrote:
>
> That's what I find most frustrating about reading this list.  We have an
> x-plat dev environment, so I keep hoping to see mergExt eventually go
> x-plat too.  After all, there's a lot of android devices out there these
> days.  Monte, you need an evil twin.  ;-)

I don’t need an evil twin. I need a solid sdk and clients that want the features. As I’ve said before the only way mergExt can work is if a client wants something enough to at least part fund me to do it.

I would have done mergMK and mergBanner for Android if I could work out how to get google play services library to play nicely with LiveCode. I actually had agreed to do mergBanner (AdMob) for a client but after spending 2 days banging my head against google play services library I had to tell them I can’t do it. I asked on the engine forum but it didn’t go anywhere…

Cheers

Monte

--
M E R Goulding <http://goulding.ws/>