Livecode <=> SQL?

Pierre Sahores sc at sahores-conseil.com
Sun May 17 16:40:25 EDT 2015

+ 1

and the standard revdb libs are the most suitable API for any advanced db interactions with both PostgreSQL, MariaDB/MySQL and SQLite. With some care, it will works very well too against any Oracle db >= v. 7.3. I never understood some discussions about the urgent need of their improvement. They just works as fine as our SQL queries well build are (complex inner joints support, etc…). I would't forget to add that revdb is the fastest db API available for Livecode ;D